- These light blue flats are very airy, and won’t work toward the end of fall, when it gets much colder, but I think I’ll be wearing them quite a lot until then. They’ll be good with jeans and pants, and also with some skirt combinations.
- These brown Worthington uppers made an appearance in my Spring Capsule as well. Again, good with pants and jeans. The photo makes them look a little bit darker than they really are.
- I bought these cream-colored b.o.c boat shoes back in the Spring, when Carson’s was having a huge comfort shoes sale. I thought they would go with my Summer capsule, but they didn’t; I really shouldn’t have bought them without a plan. Thankfully, they’re going to be great in this capsule.
- Do these Nikes look familiar? Eventually they’ll be replaced with some new running shoes, but for now I can’t seem to get rid of them. They’re my absolute most comfortable shoes, and they just may show up in my Winter capsule as well.
- These are the same brown Lower East Side boots I’ve had for a few years now, which were also in my Spring capsule. They’ll be good for pants, jeans, and some skirts and dresses.
- I bought these navy blue Lifestride pumps at DSW. It was surprising how difficult it was to find a simple pair of navy pumps, but after a long search, I found these. I am concerned that they’re so dark that they almost look black, depending on the lighting, but I do like the detail:
- These Nine West boots were found at the outlet mall. They were not exactly what I was originally looking for, but when I found these I decided that they were better than what I had planned. And they’re great for Fall!
- Again from my Spring Capsule, these Franco Sarto wedges will be a good addition to this one, at least for the first two months of the season.
- These J-41 slip-ons have been in my closet for awhile. I call them my fuzzy shoes, and they’re very comfortable and cozy on cool days. Good for fall.